We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern. Please do not hesitate to call our office and schedule hygiene or treatment appointments.
We are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our patients and our staff.
1. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
2. You will see a banner in front of the office asking that you call (732) 349-1315 upon your arrival to the parking lot, please wait in yor car until called back. We will call you back when it's time to come in for your appointment.
3. You are required to wear a mask or face covering when entering the office.
4. Your tempature will be taken when you arrive.
5. You will be asked to use provided hand sanitizer when you enter and leave the office.
6. Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing. We will allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
7. We will offer contactless payment options.
8. Elevated infection control standards including the thorough sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
9. We have installed plexiglass shields at the front desk.
10. Hand sanitizing stations were installed.
11. AflexX Arm Assist has been installed on chairs for aerosol reduction.
12. A new HEPA air filter has been installed in the waiting area.
13. Doctors and staff are require to use personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks, face shields, eyewear).